ln no event shall Tribus Enterprises Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products. This is a tubing or line wrench and has a specific torque. lt does have a breaking point. If this ratcheting flare nut wrench breaks from misuse, Tribus is not liable and the warranty is not valid.
Thank you for your interest in the products and services at Tribus Enterprises, Inc. This Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for the physical goods purchased from Tribus Enterprises, Inc.
What does the Limited Lifetime Warranty cover?
- Any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the lifetime of the product.
- During the lifetime of the product, we will either repair or replace parts or products that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance at no additional cost.
What does this limited lifetime warranty not cover?
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Cosmetics, including scratches & dings
- Any attempts at opening the product to service or making any form of modifications will render the Limited Lifetime Warranty null and void.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact Tribus Enterprises vi a email or mail to receive an RMA number before returning defective product.
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 155 Haas Drive, Englewood, OH 45322
Please include the following in your request:
- Picture(s) of the product showing defect
- Purchaser’s name and shipping address (no PO box).